My good friend Amanda peaked my interest in this Project 365 and I thought it'd be a good way to document the next year. Hubs is leaving Monday and T and I will be moving to AZ in July. So there will be a lot to document. Plus this will also give me an excuse to bust out my camera everyday. I just hope I can remember to take a picture everyday.
This evening we visited the Streeters and spent some time with them. I haven't seen them in forever but it turns out Michelle wants to run a marathon in San Fran next fall so I told her I'd be more than happy to train and run it with her! She's going to follow a 16 week training plan so I'm gonna Google and see if I can't find it and follow it with her. I wish we lived closer so we could actually run together but I'm hoping we can at least keep each other accountable through txt. I need to start my search for a jogging stroller. It'll be the only way I can get running done with a 3 year old.
So, YEA for my first P365 post! :D
Posted via email from The MillerMovement.